Facebook Mastemind Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we will post the dates and times

5 posters

Go down

Here we will post the dates and times Empty Here we will post the dates and times

Post  Admin Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Since each member is from a different area. We will have to see what times work best for everyone. So we can all be on the same page. That or times that will work with one set of members.

Admin
Admin

https://fbmg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Here we will post the dates and times Empty Re: Here we will post the dates and times

Post  samurise Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 am

I am in the West Coast PST ( GMT -8 )

Its hard for me to get on Skype during the day so the best time for me is in the evenings. (after 9PM PST)

If we decide on a most suitable time for everyone, I will try to make it.

samurise

Back to top Go down

Here we will post the dates and times Empty Re: Here we will post the dates and times

Post  steezy Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm on eastern time...nights are best for me too. I'm usually up anyway so I don't mind getting on a call late.

steezy

Back to top Go down

Post  izmb Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Any.

izmb

Back to top Go down

Post  netspace Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Although I'm in Australia - can make most times on Skype - will work my time around you guys.

If I miss anything, there is always the previous days chat I can look at.

Cheers!
Murray.

netspace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum